Weight loss is not always a straight forward process, as we age our metabolisms change, medications can interfere with the way our body runs, and sometimes the diet and exercise regimes we had in our 20s do not work for us in our 30s 40s and 50+ years.
Do you feel like you only have to look at a glass of wine or a pineapple lump and you put on weight?
The trouble with putting on weight …
- You can barely do up your jeans and by the time you eat something at night you feel like you have to unbutton them just to feel comfortable.
- You spend hours deciding what to wear because the clothes that once wore you… not don’t fit as well as they use to.
- You can’t stop eating and find yourself day dreaming about food.
- You end up spending more money replacing your wardrobe with clothes that fit, snacking between meals because you are controlled by your cravings and on energy drinks trying to boost energy to get through the day.
And sometimes counting calories or going for a run isn’t enough.
- You can count all calories that you want but there are other factors such as stress, medication, the food you fuel yourself with that can effect your weight, how well you sleep and your energy levels.
- This can also lead to you slogging it out at the gym, or running everyday and still not shifting any weight.
- And sometimes the foods you use to eat and have no problems with – have you putting on more weight.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could…
- Look great in the clothes you own and feel comfortable in your own skin.
- Stop being controlled by your cravings
- Stop circling the pantry at 9pm every night looking for a fix
- Feel balanced and only eat when you are hungry
- Get back to optimal health
- Save money by avoiding late night trips to the dairy or service station.
Do you have one or more of the following problems?
- If you have put on weight
- Can’t seem to curb your sugar cravings
- Find your normal exercise regime is no longer working
- Can’t seem to lose weight
- Calorie counting isn’t working for you
Speak to one of our Treatment Optimisation Pharmacists Today and get Free Advice on weight-loss.